a. Registration information: When you sign up and register with eSearchindia.com, you are required to provide information such as your name, business name, business address, and mobile number.
b. Business information you update: You can choose to update your business contact numbers, email addresses. You can also provide your business category and your brand identity including your business or brand logo. Moreover you can also upload images & video related to your business to the "Business Channel". Through the eSearchindia.com Business app, the image, video & Content you post through Manage-portal or the eSearchindia.com Business app.
c. Other Information:
i. We receive data about you whenever you use or are running eSearchindia.com Business or the Manage-portal, such as when you send or receive a message, seek analytics, update store information, click on, view or otherwise interact with things, or make purchases through eSearchindia.com Store.
ii. When you post things like photos or videos on eSearchindia.com, we may receive additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and place you took the photo or video.
iii. We receive data from or about the computer, mobile phone, or other devices you use to install eSearchindia.com to access eSearchindia.com Manage-portal, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include network and communication information, such as your IP address or mobile phone number, and other information about things like your internet service, operating system, location, the type (including identifiers) of the device or browser you use, or the pages you visit. For example, we may get your GPS or other location information so we can inform your customers or your potential customers that your business is nearby, or we could request device information to improve how our apps work on your device.
iv. We receive data whenever you visit an application or website that uses the eSearchindia.com platform or visit a site with a eSearchindia.com feature (such as a 'online vedio find, discoverd and sharing marketplace'), sometimes through cookies. This may include the date and time you visit the site; the web address, or URL, you're on; technical information about the IP address, browser and the operating system you use; and, if you are logged in to eSearchindia.com, your User ID.
When we use the phrase "public information", we mean the information you choose to make public, as well as information that is always publicly available. By choosing to make it public, we mean, choosing to display certain information on your website.
Information you choose to make public
a. Choosing to make your information public is exactly what it sounds like: anyone landing on your Image, Video & content by eSearchindia.com, either by typing the URL or coming through a search engine result click, will be able to see it.
b. Choosing to make your information public also means that this information: i. Can be associated with you (i.e., your displayed business name, business address, logo image, featured image, Products / Services, Updated content, URL, page statistics, social sharing links, etc.)
ii. Can show up when someone does a search on eSearchindia.com or on a public search engine;
iii. Will be accessible to the eSearchindia.com linked business directory, applications, and websites;
iv. Will be accessible to anyone who uses our APIs and internal search.
v. When others share information about you, for instance sharing & Subscribers your Business channel, or sharing a message you have posted on your Profile, using your social media options, they can also choose to make it public.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE
We use the information we receive about you in connection with the services and features we provide to you and other users like your subscribed customers or potential customers who might want to subscribe to your website and its contents, our partners, the advertisers that purchase ads on the site, and the developers that build the applications, and websites you use. For example, in addition to helping people see and find things that you do and share, we may use the information we receive about you:
● As part of our efforts to keep eSearchindia.com products, services and integrations safe and secure;
● To protect eSearchindia.com or others' rights or property;
● To make suggestions to you and other users on eSearchindia.com, such as: suggesting what kind of messages to update or when to update them; and
● For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement. Granting us permission to use your information not only allows us to provide eSearchindia.com as it exists today, but it also allows us to provide you with innovative features and services we develop in the future that use the information we receive about you in new ways. While you are allowing us to use the information we receive about you, you always own all of your information. Your trust is important to us, which is why we don't share information we receive about you with others unless we have:
● Received your permission;
● Given you notice, such as by telling you about it in this policy; or
● Removed your name and any other personally identifying information from it. Of course, for information others share about you, they control how it is shared. We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Typically, information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted. For certain categories of data, we may also tell you about specific data retention practices. We may enable access to public information that has been shared through our services. We may allow service providers to access information so they can help us provide services.
DELETING AND DEACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT
If you want to stop using your service with eSearchindia, you can get in touch with us to either deactivate or delete it.
● Deactivate Deactivating your account puts your account on hold. People searching for it online will no longer find it, but we do not delete any of your information. Deactivating an account is the same as you telling us not to delete any information because you might want to reactivate your account at some point in the future.
● Deletion When you delete your account, it is permanently deleted from eSearchindia. It typically takes about one month to delete an account, but some information may remain in backup copies and logs for up to 180 days. You should only delete your account if you are sure you never want to reactivate it. Certain information is needed to provide you with services, so we only delete this information after you delete your account.
In case you have any issues with the product, the same should be reported during the demo period during business hours. No refund requests will be entertained after purchasing a paid subscription and the invoice being sent. Customer support will be available for the duration of the subscription of the paid product to assist you with any problems.
IMPORTANT | No product of eSearchindia.com guarantees the following:
● A specific amount of business.
● A specific position on any search engines within a specific amount of time.