Apart from a general check-up, the Dentists also provide the following services.
- Root Canal Treatment – Root canal is a treatment to repair and save a badly damaged or infected tooth instead of removing it. The term "root canal" comes from cleaning of the canals inside a tooth's root. Decades ago, root canal treatments often were painful.
- Dental Veneer – Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.
- Teeth Cleaning – Teeth cleaning is part of oral hygiene and involves the removal of dental plaque from teeth with the intention of preventing cavities (dental caries), gingivitis, and periodontal disease.
- Tooth Extraction – An extraction means to have a tooth removed, usually because of disease, trauma or crowding. If you need an extraction, your dentist will first numb the area to lessen any discomfort. After the extraction, your dentist will advise you of what post extraction regimen to follow.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are metal posts or frames that are surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums. Once in place, they allow your dentist to mount replacement teeth onto them.
Here is a list of things that indicates you should visit one of the best dentists.
- Swelling, redness or pain
- Bad breath
- General check-up
- Bleeding gums
- Shaky tooth
What are the common dental problems in children?
- Tooth Decay (Cavities) ...
- Tooth Sensitivity. ...
- Dental Emergencies. ...
- Pediatric Gingivitis and Gum Disease. ...
- Orthodontic Problems. ...
- Excessive Thumb Sucking. ...
- Dental Anxiety and Phobias.